SMS SEARCH

Google
 

Monday, December 17, 2007

Top Ten Reasons to Celebrate Christmas!

Lists, lists, and more lists,
And here's one more--
As you drag and drop
At the Christmas door!

Lists, lists, and more lists,
And here's one more--
As you drag and drop
At the Christmas door!
10.
The economy needs my money!


9.
I love Santa Claus!

Free Letter from Santa
Bring smiles to any child's face with a Free Santa Letter!
Personalize with up to seven details specific to your child!

8.
My in-laws are going to Maui for the holidays--and not MY house!

It's NOT Maui? Then where in the world IS it?

7.
I'm not politically correct!

"A Case for Christmas" - A Pastor speaks out on Political correctness!

6.
I like to shop.

Apple City Mall
Christmas Guide - All About Christmas
Faith2Go.com--a Christian Christmas shop
Mall of America
The Gift Certificate Store

Alternative: I HATE to shop...let SANTA do it!!

5.
I like to eat!

And so does my friend Barb! Tell her I sent you!
Tis The Christmas Season--a wonderful Christian family page!

AND so does Mrs. Claus! Mrs. Claus' Cookbook!!

Puddings.net - Christmas recipes
Christmas Cookies
Free Christmas Recipes

On a diet? Try some Virtual Dessert!

4.
Think I'm gettin' an iMac under my tree --don't tell Bill Gates!

The 12 Microsoft Days of Christmas
A fun spoof on Microsoft by a MAC lover, I'm sure! Enjoy!

If you don't like Macs, how about a Big Mac!

3.
The kids don't have enough toys!

Feature: W.A.T.C.H. - World against Toys Causing Harm (Toy Safety)

Family Fun: Award-Winning Toys of the Year
Perfectly Puzzled--a Treasure Hunt

Toys R Us

Toys.com -- The Most Convenient Toy Store in the World!

2.
I like angels!
Earth-angels included-- my two kids don't qualify! Do yours?

Always an Angel - Handcrafted Angels
Patricia's Angel Babies

1.
I love Jesus!

It is HIS Birthday, remember?

The Nativity Story - awesome!

"God's Christmas Present" - Remembering the Reason for the Season
from Wanda's Country Home.

"If Christmas Is Only for Children"
Annie's Wisemen Page

No comments:

Google