SMS SEARCH

Google
 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

international woman's day sms

Women is symbol of Shakti, God's finest & beautiful creation without whom no creation is possible. One who gives birth n nurtures. Happy women's day

On a silent night when friend r few, i close my eyes and fink of u, a silent nite, a silent tear, a silent wish,dat u were here!

stars have 5ends, squares have4 ends, triangles have3 ends, lines have2 ends, life has1 end, but i hope our friendship has no end

Although its quite a statement, Well it happens 2 b true. The best friend i ever had, Im glad 2 say its u!

Smiles 'n' Tears, Giggles 'n' Laughs, Late nite calls 'n' Cute fotographs, ill b rite here till da day of ma death best friends forever till ma very last breath!!

The years will come the years will go but with each 1 i wil always know whichever way the road may bend u wil always be my best friend

when it hurts 2 look back & ur scared 2 look ahead, just look beside u & i will b there.

i cant txt u roses or fax u my heart.id email u kisses but wed stil b apart.i luv u 2 pieces n just wish ud c dat i care 4 u so much coz u mean da world 2 me.

I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so everytime you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead

No comments:

Google